Global Partners MBA
Immerse yourself in a global setting. The Global Partners MBA is a 14-month, four-continent, full-time program that is intensive, highly experiential, and designed to prepare the next generation of leaders for careers in the global business arena.
- Full-time, 14-month cohort program
- Four-continent experience
- Visits to Washington, D.C., and Brussels
- Two-week field experience in Asia
- International internship
- Courses are integrated across the partner schools
- Executive Leadership & Commercial Diplomacy
- Graduates receive two degrees:
- Robinson College of Business MBA degree. Robinson is AACSB-accredited.
- Master d’Administration des Entreprises degree from IAE de Paris.
- Certificate from COPPEAD. COPPEAD is EQUIS-accredited.
- Ranked in the Global Top 100
- Ranked in the Top 50 – Full-time MBA programs in the USA and Canada by QS, a leading business school education publication.
- Graduates on average receive a 60% salary increase after the program.