Master of Business Administration (MBA / IB )
The Master of Business Administration program in International Business is designed for individuals who aspire to organizational or entrepreneurial leadership positions. The program enhances general management abilities and provides an opportunity to place emphasis on a functional area of expertise. The primary objectives of the program are:
- Promote in-depth understanding of the international business environment
- Extend functional skills to deal with managerial issues in the global marketplace
- Develop intercultural awareness and sensitivity
- Develop leadership skills to function successfully in a multicultural environment
- Develop team skills to be contributing members of an effective global team
To read more information about programs offered by the Institute of International Business, including prerequisites and course descriptions, go to the current Graduate Catalog. To access the current course schedule, go to GoSolar Class Schedule Search.